Sunday 22 April 2012

Pastels & Pleats - Prada 2012


A photographer friend of mine sent me a link to this collection because he thought I would like these dresses.

He was not wrong.

The ad above and the below looks are from the 2012 Prada Spring Collection and I am in love with the pastel colour pallette but I also love the pleated chiffon and the way the shapes are classically elegant with their knee length silhouettes but so modern at the same time.




Unfortunately Prada is a little out of my price range so below are some more affordable Prada-esque looks.


1. Eva Franco Pastel Dress
2. ASOS Colour Block Bag
3. ASOS Lilac Skirt
4. Topshop Baby Pink Maxi Dress
5. ASOS Lavendar skirt
6. ZARA Green Pattern Dress
7. ASOS Cream Dress
8. ASOS Mint Green Heel
9. Eva Franco Pastel Dress
10. Topshop Lilac Dress
11. ASOS Pastel Shirt 





No comments:

Post a Comment