Monday 2 April 2012

Nespresso VIP Launch in Adelaide


What would make former Miss Universe Australia and Celebrity Apprentice star Jesinta Campbell treck all the way to Adelaide? The launch of Nespresso of course!

The launch of the Nespresso boutique in Rundle Mall has been highly anticipated. We've had people emailing us at Glam Adelaide asking how they can get an invite and I've heard whispers that people have been ringing up pretending to be from PR companies and asking for tickets!

The lengths people will go for a good cup of coffee!


If you haven't ever used a Nespresso machine then you probably won't understand the craze. 

I think the real appeal is that they're cute little machines, the coffee comes in funky little pods, and they are endorsed by George Clooney. Nespresso is the hottest trend in coffee right now. 

Most of all it's just fabulous that Adelaide keeps getting these great new stores and luxury brands!

The incredibly gorgeous (and friendly, she was crowned Miss Congeniality you know) Jesinta Campbell opened the store in a citrus George Gross & Harry Who dress.



I have never paid much attention to the Adelaide designers always assuming that they catered to an older market than myself but after seeing Jesinta Campbell rock that dress I feel like I seriously need to get me some George and Harry.

I loved the lime dress and I noticed a lot of women were wearing bright, block coloured dresses.

This is definitely a next purchase on the cards.... after a Nespresso machine of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment