Monday 23 April 2012

900 Ways To Wear Black & White - H By Felici Launch

Cristina Tridente of Couture+Love+Madness created this dress!

Friday night was the much anticipated H by Felici Launch at Burnside Village.

I seem to be spending a lot of time at Burnside lately. Next thing you know I'll be wearing pearls and driving an SUV!

The dress code was black and white cocktail and luckily most people stuck to this which made for a very impressive looking crowd.

To be honest, the dress code really threw me. As soon as I felt like I was told what I had to wear I was really put off and kept seeing beautiful colourful dresses everywhere.

However I ended up being really happy with my outfit.



I wore a white Liza Emanuele strapless dress, Witchery shoes and accessories from Miss Mollini on King William Road.

I also surprisingly didn't spot any people wearing the same thing which was kind of amazing. 

900 people ended up attending the launch! In Adelaide, you often end up with the same crowds at events (there's only so many of us) so it was kind of cool to attend a huge launch like this.

I've picked a selection of the 900 black and white outfits to showcase below. 









I thought that with so many people it would be hard to get a drink/food/move around but it didn't feel like there was that many people there.

 The delicious canapés were styled from the H by Felici menu by Paul Wood and guests even had the choice of Longview Wines, McLaren Vale Beer or Hills Cider.

 I may or may not have had one too many ciders...

 Mark Holden, the former Australian Idol judge made an appearance which was pretty random. Dicko gets The Celebrity Apprentice, Mark Holden gets restaurant launches in Adelaide.

It was really a great night and if I learnt anything (besides to cut back on the ciders unless you want to end up falling down the stairs at Sugar and 2am) it's that there really are 900 different ways to wear black and white!

All photos were taken by Supernova Photographics and can be found on Glam Adelaide.

3 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post - you witty minx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha i was not one of the people that adhered to dress code! it was greyscale more than b&w, and i don't do cocktail! but ohwell, fuck tha police and all that. it was a damn good night regardless!

    chloe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is one thing, pink is another! To be honest I didn't even realise you weren't complying with the dress code! Haha close enough is good enough! Deffs a good night x

      Delete