Friday 16 March 2012

Willow Opens at Burnside Village


Willow opened at Burnside Village recently and we were invited to come and take a look at the new store and meet the designer Kit Willow.

There are only four Willow Boutiques in Australia so for Adelaide to get one, it's pretty exciting.

I've never been the biggest fan of Willow. I remember it all being very drapey and a bit hippy and just not really my style.

However after going into the store I am absolutely in love.



I loved the colours, the shapes and pretty much everything about Willow (besides the price point).

I found the clothes look much more young, exciting and wearable in real life rather than in photos.

Kit Willow said she designs for herself and only wears her own clothes. He favourite piece was a leather jacket that hung beautifully.

Two of my favourite items are below.




I hope that people of Adelaide support Willow so that we can start to get even more amazing designer stores here and the shopping can continue to improve.


While I probably won't be able to own anything from Willow anytime soon, a girl can always dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment