Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dress For Success - Sheike


We're pretty casual regarding what we wear in my office. We'll go from Camilla kaftans, to Liza Emanuele dresses, to Cue blazers and jeans.

However, because we don't have a traditional work 'uniform' one of my biggest challenges has become finding work clothes that are:

a) Fashionable
b) Reasonably conservative but still modern 
c) Not black
d) Different from my 'weekend wardrobe'

Cue and SABA always have some gorgeous stuff but it is a bit out of my price range unless I really fall in love with something.

I love colour and I don't look good in black. Everytime I buy something black I regret it.

I was sent some images from Westfield a while ago and that's how I discovered the brand Sheike.

I've put a few of my favourite looks below.





What an amazing explosion of colour! Can you imagine if the whole office dressed like this? It would be like Summer all year round.





I love these looks because they can take you from day to night and when you have to attend a lot of after work events like I do, this is a huge benefit.

Best of all everything is under $200!

Unfortunately the only Sheike stores are in NSW so for now I'll have to shop online. Hopefully I can guess my size well enough to end up with something amazing!


2 comments:

  1. I love all the colour especially that orange blazer in the last image - amazing!

    I only just stumbled across your blog but it looks great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a very similar orange blazer so the dress they've styled it with is a possible next purchase!

      Delete