Wednesday 28 March 2012

Out With The Old, In With The Oroton



Did you know a woman spends 27 years of her life on average carrying a handbag?

This information makes handbag choice seem much more important (as if it wasn't already).

Thanks to the recent Oroton 50% off sale (love a bargain), I am now the proud owner of the above items.

I'm loving the current Oroton AW12 campaign featuring Aussie models Samantha Harris and Elyse Taylor.

The look is clean, simple, classic elegance and I feel like that's what Oroton should be all about. 



Creative Director Ana Maria Escobar wanted to capture the modern Australian woman's style.

She brought together an all Australian crew for this campaign including renowned photographer David Mandleberg.

As Oroton's last four season were shot abroad, Ana Maria wanted to come home to truly capture the essence of Australian style.



I collect vintage glomesh bags and below is one of my Oroton ones.

While I love vintage, it's great to have something new in my collection. After all, my new bag will be vintage one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment