Wednesday 14 March 2012

Girl About Gown

It seems like everyone these days has a blog and I felt left out. So here I am jumping on the bandwagon.

I think blogs are a bit self indulgent so I'll try not to sound too wanky. However, I do enjoy talking about myself and all the awesome things I get to do because of my job.

My name is Gen Whaites, I'm 22 and I'm a journalist working for the website Glam Adelaide in Adelaide, South Australia.

I've just finished University and moved out of home. All these amazing, exciting and scary things are happening and I don't want to take it for granted that my life will probably never be this way again.

Hopefully this you can take something away from this blog, even if it's tips on what not to do in your first real job.  

Otherwise I hope you just enjoy joining me on the journey of trying to figure my life out. And probably failing.

If you like fashion, shopping, pretending to be a domestic goddess, books, movies, drinking, partying, travelling, homewares, DIY or anything vintage, we'll probably get along just fine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment