Tuesday 26 June 2012

On Trend - White Hot


A few weeks ago I went to the Liza Emanuele fashion parade at the Ice Arena.

It's rather ironic that I've named this post 'white hot' because it was in fact bloody cold.

It was quite a spectacular experience and like nothing I've ever seen before. You can read more about it here on Glam Adelaide.

I noticed a definite trend amoung the who's who of Adelaide. White blazers.









If you aren't the proud owner of a white blazer or coat then run out, right now and get one. They are a must have for Winter.

Here's the Liza Emanuele blazer like the one I was wearing to the parade. It's a little on the expensive side but it's a really think felt and beautifully cut.



If it's a little out of your price range, here's one from ASOS.


Photos by Alice Healy

1 comment: