Monday 22 October 2012

Bride For A Day



I got to live every little girls dream on Thursday by playing dress up in designer wedding gowns for the Adelaide Fashion Festival.

Tomorrow Brides Of Adelaide Magazine is holding a 'Bridal Runway Fusion' fashion parade, so to give everyone a sneak peek of what will be on on show at the parade Kelly and I from Glam (along with Filip from Fashion Squared) filmed an episode of Glam TV.

I got to wear three amazing gowns by Suzana Lucci, Paolo Sebastian and Malachi Empire. Check out the video below.

You can still buy tickets to the fashion parade here.



Things I Learnt From Being A Bride For A Day!

Bridal dresses are super hard to get into. That's why you have bridesmaids!

Strapless bridal dresses can look good.

You really do have a corny 'wow' moment when you put on a wedding dress.

I should stand up straight more.








No comments:

Post a Comment