Tuesday 8 May 2012

Whitney Eve Is Coming To A Sportsgirl Near You


When I watched The Hills back in the day, I always wanted to be Whitney.

She was the least annoying and whiney and she had the best job. She also has the most amazing hair and I still try to copy her hairstyles a lot (see below). I will admit she is a bit of a style icon of mine.



Whitney Port became the first international designer to launch a collection at Australian Fashion Week at the end of April.

Whitney Eve and WE by Whitney Eve consist of pretty, feminine designs with lots of of florals and pastels. The range is aimed at young girls and reflects Whitney's personal style that we saw so much of in The Hills and The City.

I myself love a good blazer and a playsuit so the affordable range is right up my alley.

The good news is that the less expensive line WE by Whitney Eve will be coming to Sportsgirl in September so we can all have a little bit of The Hills.

While it may not be the most original range of designs, Whitney Port's collection is definitely very wearable and something I can see being a staple in my wardrobe. 










Photos courtesy of Tim Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment